The Bauer's

What a day...it was nice and cool, with the sun peaking through, and the bride and groom were a dream. Dan and Jenna were so easy going, letting me do whatever I wanted. They are from the Rhinelander area, but decided to get married in my neck of the woods...which I must admit I was pretty excited about. Not only did I not have to drive too far...their church was maybe a mile from my house... but I also knew of some great spots to shoot. Here are more than a few (once again)...but what can you do when they photograph so well! Thanks Dan and Jenna...enjoy the honeymoon!

1 comment:

  1. Tricia, beautiful job on the pictures. I can't wait to see the rest. I told Jacob I wanted to get Tyler's picture's taken:) I hope you had a good trip to Chicago Sunday and I hope you got your car cleaned off. Take Care and I am excited to see the rest of the pictures.:)

    ReplyDelete